Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sliding Their Way Into Summer

Our boys started their summer this week with so much fun this week. Their one sitter took them to visit their other sitter. They spent the day playing at a lake, splashing and swimming in the water to beat the incredible heat wave and even boating. 

I got texts of videos showing the fun they were having. My reply was, "I'm jealous. That looks way more fun than work, as long as you are in charge of Teddy and I'm just in charge of mojitos."


It's such a blessing to have not one, but two childcare providers who are an extension of our family, who choose to spend some of their downtime hanging out with our family. Extra hands are always helpful with Teddy, particularly around water. He got to hang out on a boat, which he loves, and he got to spend time with two of his favorite people. AJ is ecstatic any time he gets to go to the lake. 

We're blessed. Now I just need to find a day to take off and enjoy mojitos while I watch them wrangle the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment