Monday, September 9, 2019

Guest Post: Big Brother

This is a guest post by AJ, Teddy's older (and awesome) brother. He wanted to share his perspective on life with Teddy.

Hi, I'm AJ. I'm Teddy's older brother. My favorite color is blue. My favorite animal is a penguin. My favorite books are from Dr. Seuss. My favorite foods are from my mom and dad.

Living with Teddy is sometimes frustrating, but we try to work around it. It's fun to have Teddy around, but sometimes he gets into a lot of trouble because he thinks everything is safe. Unless it's not safe, then he just does it for fun.

Working with Teddy is hard at the same time as easy. Playing along with Teddy gets really easy. Sometimes playing with the neighbors with Teddy is hard because sometimes the neighbors don't get along with Teddy.

Teddy has a three-wheel bike with a handle to direct him in case he goes running toward a ditch. Otherwise, he's a good peddler and is kind of safe on his bike. But he aims for ditches.

Teddy's birthdays are really special for me because it's my younger brother's birthday, and it seems special for me to be his older brother.

My favorite thing about Teddy is his joyful little smile and his playful moods. I don't like when Teddy is a little too aggressive and kind of hits or kicks sometimes. But that's only once in a while.

I wish that Teddy could talk and tell us everything about himself. It would really be cool. I also wish that Teddy wouldn't have seizures because it would make life a lot easier not going to the doctors at the ER. But those wishes will probably not come true.

Brothers and goofballs. 



1 comment:

  1. AJ, Teddy is blessed to have you as a big brother - you are awesome! ~Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete