Monday, March 11, 2019

A Typical Sick Day for Teddy

I feel bad saying this, but if I have a child home sick from school, I much prefer it to be AJ. There's two reasons:
  1. I don't worry about AJ having seizures when he's sick.
  2. AJ will lay on the couch and watch movies, relax and rest.
On the other hand, Teddy home from school alternates between worrying about him and worrying about my sanity. Let's illustrate today in a series of photographs:


Beautiful melted crayon art we created.
Not so beautiful melted towel. Guess who managed to sneakily turn on the stove?
Teddy packed his backpack ... with my winter boot, Dave's shoe and a cowboy boot. 

We played waffle blocks. Clearly, this is a picture of us playing waffle blocks.

Teddy tied up the stairs with my bootlace, while bouncing on a saddle bench. 

Teddy helped me with an hour-long work call. Couldn't have done it without him.

Of course, he was sick, so we had to take a nap. The nap looked a lot like this:


Aside from me wiping his nose approximately 100 times today, I couldn't tell he was sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment