Friday, September 11, 2020

Guest Blog Post by AJ

 AJ wanted to do a guest blog post, sharing how Teddy hurt his ear from AJ's perspective:

We were setting up the Yi camera, and I checked on Teddy. He was clanking on a piece of wood, and 5 minutes later *CRASH* I was worried on what he did now, and the squatty potty was tipped over. The wood was on the window cell, and it was in his ear. He fighted his way out, and he cut his ear. It was bleeding, and we cleaned him up and saw cartilage, which gave me the creeps and got me nervous.

That sent us to the hospital, and he played on the family tablet on the way there. We got there. They set up my room, and he got a spring light toy, then got numbing medicine (which did not help much). Then they gave him the drowsy medicine, and he needed a headlock, and he hated when the curved needle went in. I built a Minecraft jail and palace and a get away home. He had to get 4 stitches, and then on the way back to the land, we cleaned up and went home and then finished the rest of the day. Then dad slept with him for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment