Saturday, July 11, 2020

Teddy is the Best Brother to Me

AJ wanted to do a guest blog post, so here it is:

Hi, it's AJ. Since I have not wrote in a while, I thought that would do one. 

Teddy is a great brother during quarantine... even though he's getting cranky because  he is acting crazy like doing the plank on the handles of the treadmill and he is playing with the lights. But also we have to stay home more and wear masks like everyone should that does not want to get sick with COVID-19. 

I'm excited about the fact that we hit the no seizure for 1 year on June 10. Yay !!! 

But now is when I realized the most and best of my brother because of stay at home, and we have played a lot more with Teddy, and Teddy still learning. 

A week ago, I got stung by 2 hornets, and my brother had 5 swarming his head but amazingly no stings ... mind blowing!!! 

Our summer has been going good!!

Fireworks at the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment