- Reasons why my floor could be mopped every hour.
- Anybody want Teddy to come help you bake?
- This is why we have ants in our house in summer.
- Teddy "helped" me bake cookies.
- This is an HOUR of my life.
|I shall spread this flour I dumped onto the floor to celebrate my victory in wrestling the container from Mom.|
|Mom, I wasn't sure which pan you needed. I got them all out for you.|
|At least he's eating whole grains. And I now know he can open twisty ties. His OT will be so proud.|
|Perhaps he felt he was a bit messy that he should pull out fabric for me to make him an apron ...|
|This is his version of cleaning. His version also includes riding that little vacuum like a horse.|