Friday, March 24, 2023

Joy and Love

I often talk about Teddy and his joy for life. He truly has a zest for life and a joy that is unparalleled. I have never met anyone who lives with as much joy as Teddy. 

It's not every moment of every day, but there are moments in darn near every day. Some days we're so preoccupied with life or focused on the to-do list of the day to live in the moment with Teddy. Today was a day where I was able to embrace the moments of joy with Teddy, and it was truly a blessing.

He jumped for joy and bounced like a bunny to check out the lawn mowers at Lowes. We chilled (literally it was rather cool this morning, so he was cleaning frost off the seats with his behind) for 20 minutes checking out various lawn mowers, each equally fun for him!

He buckled himself into the first one. 

Later in the day he bounced into the house grinning while holding and hugging me. I don't know the reason, but it was pure joy.

After his bath this evening, he gave me full-body hugs, wrapping himself around me to get squeezes. I left his bedroom saying how lucky I was to be his mom and experience this joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment