Monday, July 11, 2022

My view, Fidgets, and Skiing

Hello everybody, This is AJ. I am Teddy's Brother and I wanted to share three cool things with you. I hope you enjoy what I've got to share.



I love being Teddy's big brother. Teddy is great at smiling and cheering you up. I've got to do many amazing things with Teddy like watching him waterskiing, going tubing with him, going to the movies, going to the zoo, and so much more. With Teddy Life is an endless adventure. He is the best brother that I could have wished for.


On Friday Teddy had the amazing chance to go waterskiing with Graceful Wakes and volunteers from Rock Aqua Jays. I was able to photograph Teddy waterskiing here are some of my photographs. It was amazing and I am very grateful for the opportunity to do it.


Also in the last post my mom said how I was selling fidgets as she said I am selling fidgets to fundraise money for a possible treatment to help with seizures. They are $10 a piece and I have the colors Gold, Glow in the Dark, Copper, Silver, Red, White, Black, Green, and Rainbow Glow in the Dark. If you want to  order fidgets go to https://forms to order.


Here are my photos!

YAY That was fun!

Where almost done.

Comin in HOT!!!
Where off!

See ya later.



No comments:

Post a Comment