Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Happy World CDG Awareness Day!

Right now, May 16 is my favorite day of the year. It tops Christmas and my birthday. It's World CDG Awareness Day, and our family has felt so much love and support. We know we are incredibly blessed to have a tremendous village of family and friends who help us with the struggles we encounter with Teddy. Today's support came in the form of morale support and a willingness to put themselves out there to raise awareness for Teddy and CDGs.

I was in awe that I placed an order for more than 50 shirts for CDG Awareness Day. I mailed them across the country and even to Poland for a family there whose sweet daughter has CDG. I also printed business cards that explained CDG and shared Teddy's blog, which I saw people sharing on Facebook and heard stories of handing cards out to others.

One of my favorite posts I read today was from a friend and co-worker who was at a baseball game this evening with her wife: Kerry Blondheim, the day of education continues ... CDG Awareness and education at the Fox Cities Stadium!! So many people are asking questions about our shirts and what CDG is. I promise we are doing our best to educate and share Teddy's story!!

So much love for all of this! Here's the photos so far, and I'll update as I get more collages put together. Happy World CDG Awareness Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment