Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, including those who are maternal figures and those who yearn to be mothers. I hope your day was filled with a bit of extra-special love.

My mother-in-law helped AJ make me a pretty special card. As much as I love the treats (trust me, "Mom" didn't stand a chance against this mom), I was so impressed AJ did all the writing himself. He knows all his letters, but the patience to follow Grandma's instructions for that long is quite the feat. It helped that he had his two favorite cousins doing the same project for their mom, but still, I give him credit. And I appreciate the thoughtfulness of my mother-in-law.

The way to a mom's heart is with candy, especially if she doesn't have to share! ;-)
And in case you need a translation: Mom, you are the best mom in the Milky Way. You deserve a Payday. Relax and Take 5. You give us Mounds of love. We love you to Reese's Pieces. Love, your Sugar Babies AJ, Teddy & Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment