Monday, March 28, 2016

Babbling Boy

I haven't posted in more than a week because we're in California on vacation. No Disney for us. Instead we're exploring our national parks.

I'll save all the vacation stories and pictures for when we return, but we've survived the first week complete with a flight from Wisconsin to Vegas, more than 1,000 miles driven, a couple rounds of puking and more.

Two nights ago Teddy decided he wanted to stay up late and find all the Easter eggs before AJ. Although we wanted him sleeping, we couldn't help but smile because Teddy was babbling.

This was the first time Teddy has ever babbled. He's often fairly quiet and rarely makes consonant sounds. But heres what he did.


I'm pretty sure he just wanted to rat me out to AJ that I was really the Easter Bababa-unny.

No comments:

Post a Comment