Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Time Teddy "Helped" Make Cookies

My to-do list Friday morning included baking cookies to take to my dad as part of his Christmas present. (He gets to pick a homemade treat each month.) I managed to snap a few pictures of Teddy helping me bake the cookies.

I held a caption contest with myself when I posted these pictures on Facebook. Should they be called:
  • Reasons why my floor could be mopped every hour.
  • Anybody want Teddy to come help you bake?
  • This is why we have ants in our house in summer.
  • Teddy "helped" me bake cookies.
  • This is an HOUR of my life.
I ended up doing a combination of those, but without further adieu, here are some of the least blurry pictures of my helper.

I shall spread this flour I dumped onto the floor to celebrate my victory in wrestling the container from Mom.

Mom, I wasn't sure which pan you needed. I got them all out for you.

At least he's eating whole grains. And I now know he can open twisty ties. His OT will be so proud.

Perhaps he felt he was a bit messy that he should pull out fabric for me to make him an apron ...

This is his version of cleaning. His version also includes riding that little vacuum like a horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment