Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Don't Lick That!

That, my friends, is probably the last thing you want to hear in a public restroom.

That, my friends, is exactly what I heard Sunday in the restroom at the local museum.

Here's what happened. I had the audacity to need to pee while in public (which happens due to my love of tea with caffeine to keep up the constant motion that is my wonderful children). Teddy came in the stall with me, while AJ went in the stall next to us. All was fine until I decided that I should actually use both hands to pull up and button my pants. (I know. What was I thinking? I mean, seriously, I learned how to do that with one hand after I lit my left hand on fire and couldn't use it for months.)

That's when Teddy slithered under the stall to visit AJ. I wasn't overly concerned since he was only peeping on his brother until I heard, "Teddy! Don't lick that!" I peered through the crack to see Teddy with his open mouth on the toilet. (Excuse me while I gag yet again.)

I immediately coached AJ to not just tell Teddy that but remove his mouth from the toilet, which AJ did by pushing Teddy back into the stall. I promptly pulled him from underneath the stall and vowed to never kiss him on the mouth again ... or at least until I forget this incident occurred.

That, my friends, is just another day with Teddy. (Hope you weren't eating when you read this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment