- Teddy, and all the other captains and angels, are welcomed with open arms and are accepted for who they are.
- The other parents of captains get it. Last night I showed someone the Yi Home Camera we use in Teddy's bedroom. She said that his bedroom setup looks identical to her son's bedroom. That's not so often the case when your child's bed consists of a large mattress directly on the floor.
- Teddy loves the trailers and trucks that hold all the racing chairs.
- Someone shut his vehicle doors because he said, "I know Teddy well enough to know it isn't fair to him to leave my doors open." They understand Teddy's desire to explore, are comfortable with it and help me limit the temptations for him.
- Teddy loves the racing bicycle.
- Every time one of the women sees Teddy, she scoops him up for a hug or lets him climb in her lap. She's even sat on the ground, so she could hug him when there wasn't a different place to sit.
- It's safe. Not in the sense that Teddy couldn't get hurt somehow because he's Teddy. But we won't be judged for any of Teddy's non-typical behaviors (like licking everything).
- Teddy loves pushing the other captains.
- There's a woman there who adores Teddy, and the feeling is mutual. She scoops him up for big hugs, twirls him around and occupies him while I chat with other people.
|Omg I seriously love captain teddy. Kerry Blondheim ur son smile is just amazing ❤|
|Love ur sons adventerous soul|